I think the hardest (and scariest) thing about starting a blog is the first post. Mainly because, well lets face it, most people probably will never read it nor like it. So I’m just getting it out there and over with so that I can get to the goods, the stuff I really want to say and the things I really want to accomplish with this blog. Here it goes….
Lets start with a little bit about me:
- My name is Christine
- I have a lot to say, most of the time, and it’s not always profound. But thats OK. Sometimes its alright to just put your thoughts out there.
- I do Marketing for a living
- I’m currently on a journey to the alter, September 6,2014 is the date and you may hear some stories about wedding planning, I’m sorry in advance. (Fiance in picture above)
- I’ve struggled with fitness for the whole of my life. I have a tendency to reach goals and then take a break until I can’t anymore. That cycle stops now. Health and fitness need to be a lifestyle in order for you to find success, happiness, and comfort inside of your own skin.
- I really enjoy pop culture, Pinterest, and the happenings in the world. I think it’s fascinating how connected we are to other parts of the world, thanks to the internet and social media.
- I could spend hours on YouTube watching other people’s videos.
- I think there is a news anchor inside of me just bursting at the seams to come out and play. This is probably due to my obsession with GMA and Robin Roberts.
- I am terrible at doing make up but I give it the ole college try.
- I may have a slight addiction to sales and coupons (for clothing only, I’m not an extreme couponer…although, I think they might be on to something)
I have a few inspirations for wanting to begin a blog:
- My future nanny-in-law. She writes in a journal every day and then reflects on past years journals for that particular day. I think it’s the most adorable thing and it really helps keep her mind sharp.
- Other bloggers who continuously blow my mind with their content.
- Accountability. My brain just works that way. if I tell someone I’m going to do something, I do it. If I tell only myself, welllll it just might not get done. So as I’m starting all of my journeys simultaneously, I this this will be the perfect tool.
Stick around, I hope you find this an interesting place to visit. I hope to maybe even inspire some people in the process!